If you are brilliant and passionate about working with cutting-edge technology for a Silicon
Valley company – join 1 Billion Tech!
We are seeking for a talented Quality Assurance Automation Intern to design testing procedures for our web application.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts, maintaining the test suite and implementing features of the automation framework
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Identifying quality issues, reporting defects and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- Design, write manual test cases and test execution
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field or final year student in mentioned discipline
- Previous experience working on QA automation would be an added advantage
- Intermediate programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java
- Knowledge of Cucumber,TestNG and Selenium webdriver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile practices is essential
1 Billion Tech is an innovative software engineering services and technology product consulting company headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA.
Our global clients are distributed into multiple industry verticals including telco, financial services, logistics, security, capital markets, apparel and manufacturing. We believe in a core set of values which is an intrinsic part of each of our team members.